Monday, February 26, 2007

Das AI Boot

American Idol gives das boot to four contestants:


Guys:



Paul Kim

The barefooted one was given boots made for walkin' and that's just what he did. Not really a surprise, but I thought he was marginally better than some others.



Rudy Cardenas

the curse of being first - I think that America made a big mistake here, perhaps forgetting the performance that led off the Top 24. I thought that Rudy had a great shot at the final 12. Too bad...



Girls:


Nicole Tranquillo

Again, a marginally better performance than a few others, but in my opinion a far, far better performance than that of Antonella "Wanna see my pictures? Click Here!" Barba...



Amy Krebs

I don't know - maybe krebs=krabs and America got scared. Maybe I'm trying to hard to be clever - yes, that is more likely. Anyway she's gone, so we move on to the Top 20 this week.

Come on back Tuesday night for my TiVo delayed blog on das boys...

No comments: