Thursday, November 16, 2006

meet the kids...

My kids will be oh so very happy with me for posting this picture for the world to see, but it's one of my duties as a dad to make sure to annoy and embarass them at every opportunity.

Plus, I'm proud of Matt and Katy - they are great kids, well, more like young adults these days. They're both officially teen-agers now that Matt hit the big one-three this year. At fifteen, Katy already has the whole teen thing down pat, definitely much further advanced that I ever was at her age.

Anyway, there they are - good looking kids, aren't they?

I thought so.

That's it for now - just the basic introductions. We'll get to details in later posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are indeed good-looking! I see the resemblance to you. :-)

Jan/jankp