Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grrrr.... stupid computer

Computers can be annoying.

I mean, I love owning computers, I love using them, I love the way they keep me in contact with the world, my family and friends. But they can be so annoying.

Especially when my computer decides it doesn't want to start up. It tries. It looks like it might work, but then it hiccups and starts all over again.

My computer is under the mistaken impression that the system fan isn't spinning, and so it refuses to do anything other than this annoying hiccup non-start. At the very least, I'm going to have to try to recover from an earlier starting point - IF it lets me get that far. At the very worst, I'm going to have to revert this thing back to where it started.

Like I said, computers can be annoying.

No comments: